We will never sell or rent your personal information to other organisations for marketing purposes.
The Type of Data We Collect
Wecollect the following type of data from you:
- Basicaccount information like display name, username, password, email address, andphone number.
- Publicinformation like your time zone, language, location, etc.
- Contactinformation like phone number and email address. You can control the settingsfor receiving notifications on your phone number and email address. We also useyour contact information to send you information about our services. Yourcontact information will also be used for marketing to you based on yourcountry’s laws.
- Paymentinformation like credit card or debit card number, expiry details, CVV, andbilling address.
- Logdata including information like your IP address, browser type, operatingsystem, pages visited, location, device information, etc. The log data helps usto design customized services for you meeting your needs.
What you can do to protect your Data
You should always be cautious when sharing your personal data. No one from our company will ever ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private because anyone who knows your password may access your account or be compromised if your account is accessed without authority.
- When creating a password, use a difficult word/number combination of at least 8 characters and something that is not easily guessed by hackers such as dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. Also, frequently change your password. You can do this accessing your account, clicking ‘your account’, clicking ‘your data’ and selecting ‘change password’.
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
How You Control the Data
- Youcan access or modify your personal data provided to us.
- Youhave the complete right for deletion or deactivation of your account. When youraccount is deactivated, your display information, username, public profile,etc. will no longer be visible on our social media network. You can restoreyour account within 30 days of deactivation if it was wrongfully or accidentallydeactivated.
- Youcan object or withdraw your consent provided to us earlier at any time.
- Weprovide you the ease of downloading your personal information which you sharewith us.
How we protect your Data
- encryption of data.
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data.
- regular planning to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents.
- daily penetration testing of systems.
- security controls which protect the our IT systems infrastructure and our premises from external attack and unauthorised access.
- internal policies setting out our data security rules for our personnel.
- regular training for our employees.
Children and Data Collection
Ourservices are not meant for children. You will be unable to use our services ifyou are below 16 years of age. We don’t collect personal data for childrenknowingly. If it comes to our attention that personal information of a childbelow 16 years has been received by us inadvertently, then we immediatelydelete such information. You should be at least 16 years and above forproviding informed consent to us for using our services.
Weimplement the latest security features for safeguarding your personalinformation. Our systems are regularly monitored for any potentialvulnerabilities and threats. However, we cannot warrant the security of anyinformation which you share with us. There is no guarantee that the data maynot be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of ourphysical, technical, or managerial safeguards.